Friday, November 14, 2014

Cardiff Comic Con

My adventure of the week: Cardiff Comic Con! It was very similar to Conventions in America but featured less panels and more guests. This is the merch room.


Lots of great costumes, all visible from this perfect stalking perch.


So much nerd gear. So little money to spend on it. T_T


Aaaaand I may or may not have met and gotten my photo taken with Gareth David-Lloyd, better known as Ianto Jones from Torchwood. He's my favorite character. I died a little inside. 


Here you see me in my Cecil Palmer Cosplay as well. He's the main character in my favorite podcast called Welcome to Night Vale. I was the only Cecil there, and got lots of compliments on my cosplay. Yes, those are purple color contacts. And yes, that is a third eye on my forehead. And yes, that is GARETH DAVID LLOYD. BE JEALOUS.

All in all not a bad way to spend a Saturday. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment