Monday, September 22, 2014

My Sweet Flat

So first off my apartment is adorable. It's very old though and smells quite musty most of the time. 

My Bedroom is HUGE. It's right at the front of the house, so it faces the street. The bed is not comfortable, but it's a bed and it's bigger than my college dorm bed so it'll do.
I have two closets, two desks, a nightstand, and a cupboard. What do I put in all the space?!



The sun shines in through my window during the day so I usually get a lot of natural light. Also, it opens, so I can air out the weird musty smell.

The view from my room into the flat. My neighbor Bev lives in room 4, she's from Canada. Sawree Bev! Georgia the Aussie lives down the steps in room 3. There is a small toilet to the left and a boiler room to the right. The bathroom is the size of a closet!! 


Lots of steps to trip you in the unsuspecting dark. These are super narrow as well. 


Front entryway, storm door, staircase, and Jackson's room (number 1) to the left. Edgar's room (number 2) is behind the wall there. 


This is our little kitchen. There are two mini fridges, two freezers, a microwave, an oven, a stovetop, and a washer/dryer hybrid on the left there. We don't usually eat meals together (at least not yet) but we like to sit around and have a drink or play cards. It's got enough space for the five of us to sit comfortably. The fridge space is a bit small though. 


I love my flat and my roommates so far, can't wait to get to know more of the city!




No comments:

Post a Comment